Winning Teams share some common traits. They all have cultures of open communication, allow for team members to have different perspectives and are made up of diverse groups. This journey builds towards a team identity and self-vision that aligns to organisational value while at the same time driving greater performance.
Team members are encouraged to move from a self-centric to a team-centric view, giving consideration to the whole team, relations with management and dealing more effectively with clients.
Plotting the journey:
- Session 1: Improve communication skills
- Session 2: Understand the importance of relying on each other’s strengths
- Session 3: Appreciate your team’s unique identity
- Session 4: Fast-track personal growth through the development of a growth plan
- Session 5: Realign thinking to finding solutions, not just problems
- Listening: Understanding the importance of active listening
- Aligning: Realigning roles according to individual strengths
- Connecting: Gaining appreciation for our interconnectedness
- Growth: High-level personal growth plan development
- Solutions: Solution Driven Thinking